Thursday, September 10, 2009

determined, suicidal

reprinted in a more coherent form, my first facebook entry.......not exactly Shakespeare...

I've resisted this so far. It seems that most use this to disseminate the minutiae of the daily lives to friends, aquaintances and whoever might be interested. In that spirit I offer the following.
At some point recently I got 3 tightly grouped mosquito bites on my ass. I'm not exactly sure how or when. Im not really one to walk around in the buff, usually wear at least a pair of close fitting boxer briefs. I like to sleep under a blanket, with the AC set for "carcass storage" so what I'm wondering is when did 3 mosquitos have a chance to feed off my ass? Do mosquitos even feed in groups? were they seperate diners, who were all clued in to a particularly tasty spot on my heinie? or was it 1 incredibly inept feeder who couldn't find a single place on my rump to satisfy it's bloodlust? and how determined does a mosquito have to be to get at a derriere that'a only exposed for brief amounts of time? Consider this- if that insect fed from my ass, what with the natural eruptions regularly occuring , and lived, maybe we are underestimating their powers. scary.................

No comments:

Post a Comment