Thursday, September 24, 2009

yaris = learn the hard way?

didn't want to get into this until I did some more research, but now I'm comfortable with the findings. t'other day I ran in traffic with 3 Toyota Yaris (Yarii? Yarisses?), each one accident damaged and missing some noticeable , vital parts. each had some spray can paint substituting for a Maaco finish. I thought it coincidence , but what are the chances of even seeing 3 of those in a 60 mile stretch, never mind a trio of hoopties? I began to think , do Yarii invite accidents? do inexperienced drivers gravitate towards them, maybe a price thing or an age thing? maybe they only sell them pre-dented, "we'll save you the anxiety of the worrying about the first scratch. let's just lose this rim and BASH, a bowling ball to the side door..............." today I finally saw one on the road in mint condition, but I'm sorry to report that i expect it to be a temporary situation. the driver, much like the drivers of at least 2 of the other cars I saw, was a total asshole and i'm guessing it won't be long until that Yaris has a similiar exterior to the others.
any one else notice this trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment